The mindful pullover combines the nostalgia of a vintage university sweater with the comfort & peace of home. Reflect on days well spent & learnings of the past, always centred on the now, evolving, and creating new memories grounded in the present.
- 9.0 oz (300 gm) premium ring spun cotton / polyester blend
- 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Printed in Canada with high quality water-based inks that sink into the fabric
- Unisex sizing - we recommend women size down 1 size!
- Wash cold, inside out with like colours; tumble dry low or hang to dry!
Our apparel production is WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production)-certified, and held to the highest ethical and environmental standards. WRAP is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the certification of lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing throughout the world. More info at www.wrapapparel.org.
Through co-creation and colour, we offer choices that allow you to express yourself authentically.
Our minimal designs are intentional, covering all of your essential needs, and then allowing who you are to shine.
Living in the present takes practice. Our co-creations are built to be your daily reminder to live in the moment.