Balanced, stable, and nature’s most plentiful colour, this daypack sets you up to practice gratitude each day.
Our co-creators think of: nurtured house plants, fresh cut grass, what our planet could be, a reminder: eat your greens!, tennis balls, kiwis, green apples, healthy living, key lime pie, and summer picnics!
Look for what is right versus what is wrong in your every day!
- Recycled, weatherproof and colour-protected fabric!
- Minimal, slim, yet surprisingly spacious!
- 13-inch laptop sleeve (fitting some 15-inch)!
- Quality hardware and faux leather finishings!
- Designed in Montreal, Canada. Brought to life by you!
Size & specs!
- cm: 28.6 cm W x 38.7 cm H x 14.0 cm D
- inches : 11.25" W x 15.25" H x 5.50" D
- Volume : 15.5 L
- Weight : 2.4 lbs | 1.2 kg
Through co-creation and colour, we offer choices that allow you to express yourself authentically.
Our minimal designs are intentional, covering all of your essential needs, and then allowing who you are to shine.
Living in the present takes practice. Our co-creations are built to be your daily reminder to live in the moment.